Wednesday, August 18, 2021

I Wandered Off For Far Too Long

 Filled will joy to be here again.  It has been so very long, I have missed you all terribly.

Felling wiser, lighter and ready for my next chapter, unlocking Puddleduck Grange was an emotional

moment.  Actually it took me buying a new laptop, sort of  figuring out how to type again, after

point and poof ipad and  a strong cuppa tea to let all the goodtimes pass over me.

I have decided ONE Blog for me, I have had several but this one holds my tiny black heart I started this in despair and blogging helped me find my voice as well as making longtime virtual friendships I cherish.  Despair is long gone, many battles have raged, I have 4 beautiful puddleducks, well maybe only one magical little puddleduck and 3 youngmen now. My grown children are steering their own destinies with courage.

My hope is that , All,  I have been lucky enough to have met (virtually). during All my ups and downs, will come here to chat, swap books, art & happy mail and just share life!.  

Before I break out in FEELINGS! hahaha, I will keep this short,  off to plot some antics, learn new skills on this  for my return to the Grange, I sincerely hope you are well and sane! wink !!!!!!!!



  


2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm glad you're back on Blogger! Wishing you lots of blogging mojo -- I'm looking forward to reading new posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see you! Thank you! I have forgotten some things in blogging
    trying to catch on again ! I will be watching for your return from R&R and juicy details! Video if available hahahaha! Huge Hug & thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

I hate talking to myself, Please comment ♥ Thank you for your visit!