Saturday, October 29, 2016

Samhain Celebraton


Crazed  Poppet Creations on FB ( Debbi Decker) 

Banish all that no longer serves you!  I feel this to be true.  Perfect thick foggy day for my Samhain post! 

Gratitude dissolves stress and creative friends forever provide kindnesses to be grateful for! Handcrafted treats from US, Wales and OZ! 





Michelle from OZ has amazed me with this accordion flip book! 

My tree house is new to me so I am gentle with the decorations this year, but there will be a celebration!  There MUST! 

Friends to talk to .........I have missed you!  And a Welcome to those who find me in my dreams! 





Off to fill the treat tray, gather ALL the fabulous movies and retreat to another Realm, one that makes 
perfect sense to ME!   Gratitude & Love to all........many blessings to come!  xoDebi







6 comments:

  1. Wonderful gifts, great films, happy Samhaim!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright blessings Debi! I shall think of you when I light the candles on that special night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Samhain! You got some special treats from around the world! Love them all! Your candle holders are so cool! Love all your decorations Debi! I just watched Beautiful Creatures today! Big Hugs, you have been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...what a wonderful collection of movies!!! and those gifts!!!! So sorry mine didn't make it. I will have to work on something special to make up for it XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Frightful Fun & Folly - it looks like a tin sign! Very cool. Such a lot of wonderful gifts from all corners of the world, Debi. Aren't we all a lucky bunch. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous gifts and a wonderful collection of films ☺

    ReplyDelete

I hate talking to myself, Please comment ♥ Thank you for your visit!