Thursday, April 28, 2011

Empty Nester Blues

This puddleduck is meloncally these days.  I miss my puddleducks, big and small.  It has been a very long time since Spectacles Crane and myself have ventured away.  I am very thankful that I need my creative projects to hang on too during this transition.
An active mind is a healthy mind, so they tell me.  Keep that muscle working.  The view and nature consoles me and the clean air encourages me to make better health choices.  I may try to stop a very bad habit I have had for many years, no promises, just a goal.
Spectacles Crane and I send all our loved ones love and joy.  Life is shorter than we realize in the moment, looking back, cherish the memories, looking forward, embrace the hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hate talking to myself, Please comment ♥ Thank you for your visit!