Thursday, February 14, 2013

Huges & Kisses Day!




I know, sour grapes.......................I think everyday should be a special day!!!!!!

This song was one that I remember my Nana Gracie singing ( also she played piano, so Ive been told!) also Gracie Fields was a favorite....Who? I can hear you all from here....On  ♥heart days ♥ I remember those who have touched mine in some way.....in a good way is a short list...lolololololol

I am thankful for the kind♥  cards sent,  thank you Sis!

and Thank you Jeanne! in Iowa!!!! What a tearful SURPRISE****


Notice they both have WINGS!!!!!!   hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting?

 

Yes...............I was spoiled and pampered .....Then I packed up the laundry and off to the laundermate!.................See everything in BALANCE!




 

4 comments:

  1. what lovely cards, hope you have had a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had some fabulous gifts and I hope you were spoiled rotten.
    If it has wings its a good thing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards indeed and what a beautiful heart - matches yours :)

    Have a super day, E xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy late Valentine's day! What lovely creations you've been sent!

    ReplyDelete

I hate talking to myself, Please comment ♥ Thank you for your visit!